To help slow the spread of COVID-19, we are complying with the guidelines as outlined by Alberta Health and the COVID-19 General Relaunch Guide. As of September 10, 2020, here’s what to expect during your next stay with us.
Booking and PaymentAlong with encouraging all of our guests to consider online check-ins, our front desk staff are taking the following precautions:
• Positioning card readers for easy swipe or tap
• Avoiding touching guest credit cards and IDs
• Disinfecting areas before and after each guest check-in
Arrival and StayUpon arrival at The Rundlestone Lodge, we encourage all of our guests to wear a mask or face covering as required by the Town of Banff’s temporary mask bylaw. Please note, this will be in effect until further notice.
Signs are posted in the entryway and throughout the building to inform patrons not to enter if they have been exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms such as cough, fever, sore throat, runny nose or difficulty breathing.
Our team will ensure that our guests and staff maintain high levels of sanitation and personal hygiene with the following measures:
• Higher level of cleaning for each hotel room
• Hand sanitizer provided in lobby areas and near elevators
• Frequent hand washing and sanitizing is encouraged
• Avoid touching luggage and other personal items of our guests
• Markings placed on the floor to identify two-metre distances
• Increased daily cleaning and sanitizing of common areas and high-touch sur-faces
• Physical barriers installed to separate staff and guests at concierge areas
Common AreasIn common areas including our lobby, elevators, pool, and fitness facility, you can expect:
• Seating areas arranged to facilitate physical distancing
• Frequent cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas and surfaces as per Alberta Health Services’ guidelines
• limited amount of people in the fitness centre and pool
• Any items used by staff are disinfected at the start and end of each shift
• Increased cleaning and disinfecting of workspaces